Recent content by HTDIY

1. H

Marantz 7706 owners thread?

Hope your move is going well Matt. Have you had a chance to try out the 7706?
  2. H

Marantz 7706 owners thread?

I have the 7706 ordered and it will arrive in a few days. I know the 7705 was sufficiently savaged here on its performance but I decided to take a leap and try the 7706. Any other owners on here wanna chime in with their experience running it in their own theaters? Some commenters pointed...
  3. H

Marantz AV7705 Home Theater Processor Review

What Denon did you have? I was going to install the Denon x3700 but at the last minute changed my mind and decided to go with the Marantz 7706. It arrives on Friday and I can’t wait to try it out.
  4. H

Anyone heard of episode amplifiers?

Did you end up getting the Episode amp for your center channel? I just ordered an Episode amp to drive 2 channels. Curious to see what I get!
  5. H

Denon AVR-X3700H output voltage in preamp mode

After reading Amir’s review closer, it sounds like the 1.4 volt limit is when the AVR is using the internal amp. It looks like it’s not an issue when the amp is disabled in preamp mode. Also, I think you have a good point that I most likely will not be driving it beyond the 1.4 volt level anyways
  6. H

Denon AVR-X3700H output voltage in preamp mode

I want to pair the Denon X3700 with two Buckeye amps, in preamp mode with the internal amps disconnected for all channels. I will use the following Buckeye amps, 4 channel 502MP and 8 channel 252MP. Question: does the Denon have sufficient output voltage to fully utilize these amps? Amir, in...
Top Bottom