Recent content by HQY

1. HQY

Neumann KH120 II Monitor Review

It’s just a tool using indoor, and I don’t expect to use them more than 10 years, so I don’t really care about they use plastic as far as it doesn’t hurt the sound.
  2. HQY

Any recommendations for headphone or IEM that can directly use with smartphones for music listening?

Got that 7hz Zero: 2 3 days ago along with that zonie cable. Running for 3 days and they are good enough for my use to listen to Tidal/Qobuz/Youtube via iPhone. I'm new to IEM but being an audio fan for 20+ years. I don't use EQ now and less likely in the future. Just casual listening and enjoy.
  3. HQY

7Hz x Crinacle Zero:2 IEM Review

Got mine 3 days ago along with that zonie cable. Running for 3 days and they are good enough for my use to listen to Tidal/Qobuz/Youtube via iPhone. I'm new to IEM but being an audio fan for 20+ years. I don't use EQ now and less likely in the future. Just casual listening and enjoy.
  4. HQY

Any recommendations for headphone or IEM that can directly use with smartphones for music listening?

thanks to all the above friends for the advices. i saw linsould audio offer discounts on 7hz x crinacle zero 2 ($21.24) and tripowin zonie ($14.39) plus free shipping . so place an order to give them a try. thans again. :)
  5. HQY

Thank you so much for the recommendation. Very detail and helpful.
  6. HQY

Why Do You Own Benchmark Products?

I use LA4 with Neumann 120II/750 2.2 speaker system. Prior to the LA4, I used Placette Audio RVC passive amp for 10+ years. Seems LA4 is only active preamp that I can afford that as ‘clean’ as a passive preamp.
  7. HQY

Are you satisfied with your home Audio System?

Nothing is perfect so my answer is yes. Esoteric k01x, antelope 10m, benchmark la4, a pair of Neumann Kh120IIs with two kh750s. Sound anchors stands and racks, cables chosen after tried.
  8. HQY

Neumann KH120 II Monitor Review

Then the 150 will be better.
Top Bottom