Recent content by Honu

1. H

SMSL SU-1 Stereo DAC Review

Lol...? Usb-C are perfextly reversible, Tx and Rx, are swapped both ways.
  2. H

Fosi Audio BT30D Pro review

A old Jamo center speaker
  3. H

Not right now cause i need to take my back speakers, i will get them next week.
  4. H

Good news, we like companies that are keen to improve their devices. In case taper A give better results (which should) will you then sell taper A for TB30D Pro / TB10D or give us parts number to buy them ? Thanks
  5. H

Fosi Audio TB10D Amplifier Review

Yea .. i do not understand neither ... :) Why not buying a device with no tone control then. I got to say mine is working pretty well .. and it's working under 20V only (only power supply i got for now). Bluetooth work as expected, i'll hook the subwoofer next week.
  6. H

The Truth About HiFi Amplifier Power Supplies

Yes, BT30D Pro cost me 65€, TB10D cost me 50€, both are TI TPA3255 There are 2 TPA3255 in the TB30D (main stereo channels + bridged subwoofer), only one TPA3255 in TB10D (stéréo amplifier) https://fr.aliexpress.com/item/1005004789749670.html
  7. H

The Truth About HiFi Amplifier Power Supplies

Allright, received a TB10D and a BT30D Pro, well .. i'm impressed .. they suck near no energy and still deliver .. ! I'm lacking a cable (jack=> RCA) to hook up my HTS10 subwoofer, but it's already pretty good with the Polk ES20.. ! Will certainly sell the Yamaha.
  8. H

AIYIMA A07 TPA3255 Tear Down

Experience, like on eBay... after a certain amount of time you spot bad sellers.... bad stats, bad comments, price far too low vs average price are some examples on what to look at.
  9. H

There is officials sellers on Ali and recognised good sellers.
  10. H

Are there any class D amps like tpa3255 or better that can run directly from 48v to 60v DC solar house battery?

I got a 5kW chinese all in one and it draw 45w idle which is 45*24 = 1kWh per DAY .. ! While my whole comsumption is 1.5kWh per day => since i got very low consumption, the inverter is responsible for 66% of our energy used.
  11. H

Are there any class D amps like tpa3255 or better that can run directly from 48v to 60v DC solar house battery?

Here we go for the 36V output, buy them on aliexpress, they cost like 20€ for a 10A output : https://a.aliexpress.com/_EGETNMh No current load : 25mA for the 10A
  12. H

We are on the same boat ... the best option out there : 48-60V => 36V DC-DC converter. 36V input prevent the3255 from overheating vs 48V... so it's better in any ways.
  13. H

Now .. this one is acceptable for whoever would like to spend more money
  14. H

No thanks ... :oops:, for maybe no differences at all ... it more look like what people do to their car to get 1 more horsepower and destroy the whole equilibrium of the system. If it suit you it's perfect, but i know it would not suit me and since all this is very subjective ... till you got...
Top Bottom