Recent content by Hobbit66

1. H

Matrix Audio X-SABRE 3 DAC/Streamer Official Thread

My Matrix Audio X-Sabre 3 is back to life and received the latest update. Thank you for your fast and great help @MatrixAudio
  2. H

Messe Report "DEUTSCHE HIFI TAGE" Okt. 07 2023 in Darmstadt, Germany - with Playlist from Gregor who uses Shazen to look what was played!!!!!

I fully agree. Some nice classic usic and som songs that are beeing played over and over. I was shocked a littel too when I created the list...
  3. H

Messe Report "DEUTSCHE HIFI TAGE" Okt. 07 2023 in Darmstadt, Germany - with Playlist from Gregor who uses Shazen to look what was played!!!!!

Here you go with a Playlist for Tidal https://tidal.com/browse/playlist/9e016c57-9be3-4cc8-a8e1-675a50e0e697
  4. H

Thank you. I unplugged the cord for 15 minutes. Afterwards same error. I habe no access to settings. The power button is glowing but does not react on pressing. To me it seems that the update has been downloaded. After the reboot it tries to install ist but then suddenly aborts the...
  5. H

Good evening I tried to make a firmware update of my Matrix Audio X-Sabre 3 this afternoon and after the firmware update it got stuck :( It says "Please wait" Then I get a short Update bar and then the Message "Firmware verification failed please try again" There is no way to get any acces...
Top Bottom