Recent content by Hipster Doofus

1. Hipster Doofus

Mofi StudioPhono Stage Review

Nice …get right back on the horse with another review and let’s all forget about those companies that don’t like comments. For awhile at least.o_O
  2. Hipster Doofus

Tekton M-Lore Speaker Measurement Update

lol…so would u want a good doctor who tell the truth all the time or who tell the truth sometimes.
  3. Hipster Doofus

Tekton M-Lore Speaker Measurement Update

TEKTON a subsidy of PS Audio:rolleyes:
  4. Hipster Doofus

Topping D50 III Balanced DAC with EQ Review

Maybe a not so simple , simple question Please… I got Roon for the ability to EQ each of my 3 rooms. And although I love being able to eq on the fly using my iPad etc. and enjoy the meta data. I really miss the simplicity of Tidal , it ability to sort , weekly new albums etc…and it Lack of...
  5. Hipster Doofus

(Unofficial) Topping D50 III DAC review and measurements

If I buy this will i b able to cancel my Roon subscription ( which I mostly wanted for the peq) of 149 a year. Or is it still a bit too early
  6. Hipster Doofus

Revel F206 Tower Speaker Review

Thank you… Maybe Another Genelec 8361 killer with regards to value….??? Small question …when you say in your reviews “just kept listening “are you using both speakers at that point?
  7. Hipster Doofus

Fosi Audio V3 Mono Amplifier Review

Just duct tape them to the back of your speakers.
  8. Hipster Doofus

Fosi Audio V3 Mono Amplifier Review

Discounts are nice can mine be blue please
  9. Hipster Doofus

Topping PA7 Plus Amplifier Review

I am no rocket scientist but I am pushing my 12 in woofer B&W 801 matrix with this amp and it is wonderful. I think they are 87 sensitivity, same as the R3.. monsters compared to the R3 and no need for a bigger amp. I even pushed them with the PA5 with no issues so save some money you will be...
  10. Hipster Doofus

KEF R11 Meta Tower Speaker Review

Thank you. nice to see a reasonably priced speaker with a nice review. Maybe I don’t need to save my milk money for the Genelec.
  11. Hipster Doofus

Akitika GT-108 Stereo Amplifier Kit Review

I have a soft spot for DYNACO and have burnt up a few 410's. i was once thinking about this one in my cult days. Fun to see the review and also glad it's in the rear-view mirror now... I was only half ripped off because I bought a Pass Amp Kit instead and that ended up having half the gain...
  12. Hipster Doofus

Bricasti M1SE Stereo DAC Review

No offense here , and we do tend to run our mouths on products like this, but… The interest on a $10000.00 cd would let you buy a new $500 DAC every year forever. Not to mention you still have your $10000.00. If you watch their video it includes everything about how pretty it is , which they...
  13. Hipster Doofus

Mytek Brooklyn Bridge II Streamer Review

I may be wrong but on older units you could change the color of the M on the face of the unit, that should be worth $2000 to $3000 alone. I go back to plugging in Roon on my laptop to my GUSTARD x16 to my second hand Denon with AudyssyXT which is pre outed to my PA5 and then EQ the speakers...
  14. Hipster Doofus

Mytek Brooklyn Bridge II Streamer Review

Hmmmm….the Denon 3600 is not looking so bad against this if you use your own DAC
  15. Hipster Doofus

Lehmannaudio Decade Phono Stage Review

if you have 2 helpings pancakes make a great second order Butterworth filter
Top Bottom