Recent content by HifiFan

1. H

Buchardt A700 Release

Buchard A700 is now shipping in the US. I hope somebody in ASR gets a chance to take spinorama measurements. I'm hoping this has lower harmonic distortion compared to A500.
  2. H

Buchardt A500 subjective review

Darko just released his comparison with Kef LS50wII His opinion: A500 - better sounding, bigger sound, taller soundstage, for audio "power-users" Kef LS50W - better value, slightly better upper mids, imaging, for those who can't afford A500, mom and pop who like simplicity
  3. H

Buchardt A500 Measurements and Spinorama

@napilopez I really enjoyed reading your A500 full review at TNW. Thank you for explaining how to read the charts and graphs :) Anyway, I hope you can do further measurements and comparisons of the master tunings. One particular area I'm interested is the "New Stock Tuning v.2". Inside that...
  4. H

Buchardt A500 subjective review

There's a review of A500 in Gearslutz. They have very positive review in 2 studio settings and they seem to had great feedback on the development of studio master tunings.
  5. H

SMSL M500 DAC and HP Amp Review

Happy M500 owner here. I'm using balanced output to my tube preamp. The combination is perfect for me: detail retrieval on M500 DAC while musicality on the preamp. Shameles plug :
  6. H

Looking for "perfect" streamer.....

(first post ;) I just built mine based on Asrock Deskmini + Ryzen3400g (inspired by below video). The stock fan is noisy. I replaced with low profile noctua. It's dead silent. If you install Win10 pro, you can remote desktop to it.
Top Bottom