Recent content by Heat11

1. H

Desktop Speakers ~$2000 (Active & Silent)

what and when was the "good deal" exactly?
  2. H

Marantz on Sale.

That you Corbin? my brother is about to buy the Marantz NR1711, his Cambridge CXA60 just died. he owned it for X years. originally crutchfield told him that it was too old do a direct replacement with a CXA61. Then they came back and said they would. As of today they are back to giving him...
  3. H

M-Audio BX3 Monitor Review

Can the Twitter hiss be remedied with XLR cables?
  4. H

Master Thread: Are measurements Everything or Nothing?

yep i tried that, i think my account is "too new." like i dont have enough activity and I am being flagged.
  5. H

i did try to but, rather embarrassingly, a spam filter keeps blocking me. not sure what i am doing wrong?
  6. H

Amir! i am working on some research regarding the audiophile discourse community and could use some feedback from you on this topic. let me know if you are interested. i sure hope he still reads this mammoth chain
  7. H

Video Tour Of Extreme Audiophile Mansion...

I thought it was a great video. I always like to see the wild and rare components. You clearly state the guy knows things are not going to work or aren't useful anymore and these plebs still have to complain and feel the need to point out the snake oil. Everyone just has to have their pointless...
  8. H

kind of interesting!

https://phys.org/news/2021-06-world-smallest-acoustic-amplifier-emerges.html
  9. H

Cambridge Audio DacMagic 100 Review

i bought this for use with my Windows 10pc. my set up is pretty humble. Klipsch R-41pm, Klipsch 100SW, DacMagic100 and the vibration adsorbent speaker stands which helped more to get the speakers at ear level than anything. I suppose the sub being off the floor a bit does help. i really like...
  10. H

is it me or is Cambridge still ignoring AMHD with the EVO

I am sure they can release an update and incorporate it but I am now really suspicious of AMHD. I no longer trust their codecs and my uninformed position makes me think CA doesn't either. first post for me. the ASR community is amazing. thank you all for what you do!
Top Bottom