Recent content by Hckd

1. H

Topping LA90 Review (Integrated Amplifier)

That's some very aesthetically pleasing setup.
  2. H

In the end of the day it all depends on the speakers used and the listening levels you need… In my case with the Speakers I have (DIY) the LA90 just makes them sing beautifully in low gain and to a level that is already too much to upset the neighbors (or my ears as a matter of fact) and with...
  3. H

Yep, and that’s why I think you should elaborate on what degradation you ear, it’s a completely valid point as long as we don’t dismiss that what you ear can be linked to something else and not the equipment itself…
  4. H

The point is me trying to understand what you ear, I think it is a completely valid question… When a forum like this starts getting full of statements of A, B or C without any debate about either, it just loses its usefulness. Thanks anyway.
  5. H

What do you mean by “clear degradation”? (Serious question)
  6. H

TRUTHEAR conversation to TWS!

If your enemies have the same experience with the TCZ as me (comfort wise)… They would be very happy.
  7. H

TRUTHEAR x Crinacle Zero IEM Review

I’m curious, how do you get those scores?
  8. H

Being able to compare it directly with the HD650 and the HD800S (both EQd to Harman) just made my jaw drop tbh… and still does. It’s a 42€ IEM for god sake…
  9. H

Headphones with great soundstage under 1000$

Yes, with EQ they became quite good tho. Never tried them unfortunately…
  10. H

Not really my experience with them… But it’s probably a YMMV kind of situation.
  11. H

Watches! What do y'all have on your wrists?

Seiko Sportura ❤️
  12. H

@amirm from your experience with both, would this be a good match for a pair or Elacs DBR62?
  13. H

A little bit of everything tbh… From Jazz to rock, some metal, classic and pop in between. They sound specially good with Fado (Portuguese traditional music).
  14. H

General purpose headphone for gaming/music/calls, under 200$

Regarding IEM vs Heaphones, I game a bit (used to game a lot more in the past in competitive scenarios, fps) and I think is very model dependent… But, in all honesty I used some heaphones that were not really that good for gaming (as I’m not being able to pinpoint exact location of...
  15. H

Headphones with great soundstage under 1000$

AKG K702 have a nice soundstage, very light and comfortable too. Very nice presentation (for my taste). Not too far from the HD800S tbh… The only gripe I have with them is the build quality of the cables inside the cups (they break easily), but nothing that can’t be fixed.
Top Bottom