Recent content by harshalbid271

1. H

Neumann KH120 II Monitor Review

Funny you say that, cause I myself tried to contact their support to receive exactly 0 response, and 1 customer support quality survey. On the other hand I contacted buchardt about the backorder wait time and got a response from the CEO.
  2. H

Pc can be a major noise source, but I've ruled that out as a possible cause by hearing the same noise when the PCs off. That's a bummer, did you try a replacement set? Or did you move on entirely?
  3. H

Its encouraging to know that I should at least expect them to be dead quiet. I'm not sure what that noise should be categorized as. RF interference is just my best guess based on the kind of noise it is, but I don't see any clear correlation of the noise with bringing electronics closer or...
  4. H

Anyone suffering from RF interference on their monitors? I got a pair of kh120 ii for my desktop, and honestly, the intermittent buzzing that I hear sometimes breaks immersion enough to make me want to return these. And I otherwise love them and would want to keep them. I wonder if Genelecs, or...
  5. H

Does Focal Elex have QC problems?

My left driver has suddenly stopped making any sound. I did some poking around with a multimeter, and it looks like the connection from +ve to -ve terminal through the voice coil is broken. I noticed that the voice coil connection seems very delicate and might be the reason for failure, but I...
Top Bottom