Recent content by haraldo

1. haraldo

Tekton M-Lore Speaker Review

IMHO, only one thing to say, this kind of bullying from Eric Alexander is something we never should have around here .... to me Tekton Design is a dead company!
  2. haraldo

Time Domain measurements?

I am confident ot has been proven otherwise too :p
  3. haraldo

I believe the phase shifts by passive xovers are audible, or rather the lack of phase shifts is audible :)
  4. haraldo

I am not using default, I have close to zero correction above 200Hz, but there is still phase correction... I want to go further and have speakers that do not require phase correction, maybe even better..... EDIT: I only use Trinnov x-over for bass management (subwoofer) It's been previously...
  5. haraldo

Not sure what excess group delay is v.s. group delay.... My experience of Trinnov with optimizer v.s. without. To me it is a life changing improvement :-)
  6. haraldo

Here it is :) Group delay Impulse response
  7. haraldo

Trinnov does some things to phase indeed, here with Audio Physic Avanti III, before, after and the phase filter
  8. haraldo

Do you have measurements illustarting this @Joachim Gerhard
  9. haraldo

Development thread: High-end dual opposing 10" subwoofer: Sigberg Audio 10D

I may be stepping out of the comfort zone but there been talk of double back-to-back and 4 driver back-to-back subwoofers from Sigberg with ScanSpeak Revelator 28W drivers, I don’t think it gets any better than this . .. sorry to let cat out of the bag ... maybe too early :rolleyes::rolleyes:
  10. haraldo

Development thread: High-end dual opposing 10" subwoofer: Sigberg Audio 10D

Not too far away if you are in Norway, there's a big bunch following these guys over here in Norway too, I perceive Sigberg Audio as being one of the most open, transparent and communicative in this business. There are no secrets, full openness on the design, what are the building blocks of the...
  11. haraldo

That Purify driver is simply insane, wow :eek:
  12. haraldo

Review and Measurements of Okto DAC8 8Ch DAC & Amp

Using miniDSP SHD Studio employing digital out with a global peq for main speakers, instead of individually per channel within DAC8 Sub can be crossed within MiniDSP with possibility for individual PEQ for subs .... DAC8 crossovers for main speakers Pretty affordable setup, but one box too...
  13. haraldo

Review and Measurements of Okto DAC8 8Ch DAC & Amp

did I miss something here? the dac 8 pro has no x-over functions, according to specs :rolleyes:
  14. haraldo

Pretty clear which county it comes from :D Very interesting speaker concept :cool: These look pretty nifty
Top Bottom