Recent content by HansWursT619

1. H

Crown XLS2502 Stereo Amplifier Review

Thank you for the reply. The SINAD is one I can understand. I was wondering more about the other charts. I probably don't need the extra power of the 2502, but if it performs better in some other way, I'd consider spending the extra money.
  2. H

Crown XLS2502 Stereo Amplifier Review

For the ones able to read all these measurements. How does it compare to the 1502? Does the 2502 measure better other than its maximum power rating?
  3. H

Shenzhenaudio Topping EX5 Review (DAC and Headphone Amplifier)

Can somebody elaborate on the input and output controls? 1. Is there a quick way to change both without the remote? 2. When using the remote, do you have to cycle through all the options? 3. And finally, are the volume controls independent per output or shared?
  4. H

Topping EX5

I am looking out for a EX3 as well. Ditch Balanced outputs and MQA and make it < 250$
  5. H

Topping EX5

Interesting. I would like to see a successor to the DX3. But I would expect this to be significantly more expensive. Maybe an EX3 then? :)
  6. H

Review and Measurements of Topping DX3Pro DAC and Headphone Amp

Does the output cycle on the device itself include to full volume line-out output? I don't really want to use the remote, but having me speaker blasting everytime i switch sound annoying.
  7. H

Loxjie D30 DAC and Headphone Amplifier Review

Actually that power socket is very common around europe. You should be able to find a US cable for that aswell. The device side plug is called C14.
  8. H

Review and Measurements of Topping DX3Pro DAC and Headphone Amp

This is very much my question. The DX3 Pro ist exactly what I am looking for in terms of features, price and size etc. And I was super hyped when reading the first pages. Now I am concerned about the V2. Is it still a good buy with my HD6XX for example?
Top Bottom