Recent content by Hörzone

1. Hörzone

Genelec W371A + The Ones : My quest for the Grail is over

if someone in Germany is interested in listening to the Combination One + W371, you can do it at Audiopro in Heilbronn, at Genelec in Berlin and at my Demo in Munich, in any "One" Configuration or also with S360
  2. Hörzone

How to integrate Sub with Adam A7x

First delivery of the Adam A4V just arrived. Hearing impression I have not yet, let's see if I come to this today at all a few pictures with other models to make a size comparison I have also made Now available from stock, the 7s is still to come
  3. Hörzone

Welcome New Members to ASR, introduce yourself here.

Hi all i´m Reinhard from the Hörzone Hörzone is a dealer and distributor of active loudspeakers and room acoustics (mainly) In Germany and Austria we do the distribution for Adam Audio in the Hifi market Grimm Audio (Professional and Hifi) RME ADI products (Hifi market) Artnovion room...
  4. Hörzone

Neumann KH150

puh.. you know, export to australia is expensive and needs time, more than 5 Weeks
  5. Hörzone

Neumann KH150

its wrong, you know it The Retail price of the 310 is 2195 Euro the retail price of the KH 150 will be about.. (more and official info i post tomorrow) Dont forget, street and retail are not the same (ah, i see, thewas postet it!!)
  6. Hörzone

Neumann KH150

the S360 is very direct, somewhat different from the One's, of course, even greater distances still very good I usually hold back very much with descriptions, it's too individual and you should make your own judgment
  7. Hörzone

Neumann KH150

Hi dont know, it was a quick and dirty test.. not more the MA 1 Software is not really ready at the moment for the KH 150
  8. Hörzone

Neumann KH150

the kh 120 is aluminium.. sorry, i cant undestand you??????? some of the optical problems of alu you can see on the photo of the 8351 (for me its not a problem, but for some customers, more with the 8361)
  9. Hörzone

Neumann KH150

For me, as a dealer, polycarbonat is better, not so heavy, because i´m old oh, you know the KH 150? ok..
  10. Hörzone

Neumann KH150

good that you delete " looks better" because you can´t see it..
  11. Hörzone

Neumann KH150

please read.. its not a official price, its not the streetprice, what are we discussing right now?
  12. Hörzone

Neumann KH150

its the street price and.. nobody must buy the the KH 150 it is a free decision of each individual and, maybe we just wait and see what the actual price is, it could also be that the 1699 is for the AES version Discussion before an official price announcement are actually not purposeful
  13. Hörzone

Neumann KH150

Hi stay cool a little bit of fun is allowed... I think that everyone here is clear that it is the price per piece. The 150 is between the 120 and the 310 ... This is the intended MSRP, how it will settle then will be seen. I would have liked a price around 1200 euros Currently there is no...
  14. Hörzone

Neumann KH150

Hi i have all One´s in my shop, i habe also the S360 (no Alu) and for a long time also the 1238.. so, some with alu, some without. At the end of the day, the personal listening impression and measurements decide whether a product is interesting or not. Sometimes also the design
Top Bottom