Recent content by guily6669

1. G

aiyima A09 review by anyone??? can't find info on it at all

Like I said previously I never adjust volume via software, it's set to 70% volume for years and on my setup I just adjust volume for all 5.1 speakers in 1 infinite rotating wheel from the Z5500 controller POD. having many active speakers I would have to leave them at a loud position, go set by...
  2. G

Sadly is not a option either because for 5.1 would need a mess of volume knobs and all that kind of stuff and equalize the volume between center, front and rear on each pair of active speakers :(. Also I love digital controls like for volume, just not use digital sound cause that would defeat...
  3. G

I don't like any kind of virtual 5.1\7.1, it's all fake playing with volumes, adding echoes and reverbs... I do have 1 real 5.1 and 1 real 7.1 headphones and they actually work amazing in terms of direction but they are UGLY in terms of sound quality that I only used them a couple times and the...
  4. G

Still I want all the controls in front of me, I don't want to use remote control... Currently I still have Logitech Z5500 digital and I have the controller pod just in front of me on top of my screen and I'm constantly adjusting volume and messing with subwoofer volume so that at night I can...
  5. G

I'm also very interested in the Klipsch home theater pack speakers and I'm very interested in this amp, are you 100% sure you have it setup properly? In the PC for me to have LFE properly working on any kind of receiver with 5.1\7.1 analog inputs I have to go into my soundcard and set "Enable...
Top Bottom