Recent content by Gug

1. G

What headphone(s) do you own ?

Nop Interested by your opinion about DCA closed X ; audeze lcd2c and verum1 in absolute and in comparasion between each other and DT770 :D Have you done a post about them ?
  2. G

Choosing a closed back headphones, mid range price

Hello, Just see that I have post in the wrong subsection :( :D Possible to move it ? thx
  3. G

Finally, and sadly, I did'nt find how to manage the hot (to my ear) high mids and trebble ... I prefer to send it back due to the price point of this headphone. Well I try many eq without sucess ... with a minimum of mids/trebble the hot spot remains ... Hum Is it possible that is distorition ...
  4. G

Hi, Hum, perhaps, did you know a headphones with the bass of DT 1770 and high-mid / trebble of the focal ? Or simply it's not physically possible to consiliate both :D Well for now I'm asking myself to go back to the DT 700 pro X. Because at the end, I will probably use it more ... More relax...
  5. G

Thank you, will test with :) Ok notted ! will search if some one have done it :)
  6. G

Yes, but quickly, don't have the "brain burn-in time". I found it mid centric, beautiful voices for sure, trebbles are "relax" non aggressive for sure. But for the bass : missing something, i found them "one note bass", "boom and that's all", lack of differences, details, nuances, ... dunno how...
  7. G

@solderdude : thank you :) At the end I found the DT 1770 really enjoyable and fun but with some harshness in the trebble and can be quickly tiring when I am tired ... Don't find the "good" EQ sadly And I was finding the 700 pro x a little borring lol ... Perhaps i can't get both world :) A...
  8. G

What headphone(s) do you own ?

Well damn ! About sundara : not bass dry ? Well I'm curious about it ... but +8 dB on the bass side ... ouch
  9. G

o_O Not sure, some return talks about something muddy ... at the end i dunno. Hum any one have listen the last Ollo S4R v1.2 ? Pads seems a little larger/roomer by 0,4mm ( to be confirmed)
  10. G

Near field Active speaker below 500€

@nat1 and @badspeakerdesigner : did you have compare them to the jbl ? And don't you think a nearfield with a 8" could be too big ? for near field, really close to the speaker ? indeed : seems pretty good from ; F3 is nice ; some switch to manage response, and I can use EQ if needed (with my...
  11. G

Thank you :) Hum for space, I could put some of the bigger, but i will close to them and they will be close to the wall to ... a subjet ? Perhaos because close to the wall, the port to the front could be better ?
  12. G

Great thank you :) I will check them !
  13. G

Hello, I'm comming to you to change my near field speaker at my work desk and to have some advice. I'm currently like more and more good and accurate sounding system. So I'm seaching good speaker for less than 500€. I'm more a harman curve guy. I'm not an audio professional, it's note for...
  14. G

Hello, Just a quick confirmation : I find the DT 1770 more detailled, with more informations but is more demanding against the source, the mix quality. At low level, the DT 1770 give more impact I found. The DT700 is more easy, more foregiven, and for long session I suppose less tiring. Hard...
  15. G

Thanks you. Indeed not a lot of review for sure :( I really suppose that the 3.5 jack présent for backup or convinience. But thé main usage id through the BT and dsp.
Top Bottom