Recent content by grizaudio

1. G

Topping DM7 Owners Thread

Channel mapping is performed by your choice of software.
  2. G

RPi4 + CamillaDSP Tutorial

I run FIR crossover's is there any advantage running beta v2.
  3. G

Just confirming for others that might be considering running Ubuntu 23.04 server. (GNU/Linux 6.2.0-1007-raspi aarch64) The tutorial works perfectly. In my case, just seeing if the latest 6.2.0 kernel helps support the motu better in my setup. Seems like things are stable now...
  4. G

A saved SSD image would certainly make this ALOT faster and easier.
  5. G

I have been hearing some intermittent discrete 'beeps' and small glitches during playback, which the Roon convolver doesn't do... Trying to diagnose atm. I wasn't experiencing this with LMS/CamillaDSP. I have so far I have updated all packages, rebooted the pi4, Re-enabled resampling check box...
  6. G

@mdsimon2, thanks for your guide, and motu configuration files. Without these, I would have absolutely struggled. Can I ask, do you know the input numbers for spdif on the Motu mk5 UL? I wanted to create a config file from the toslink version I created. I don't currently have a Spdif source...
  7. G

Although obvious, I just wanted to chime in and confirm the tutorial provides a working solution using Roon bridge (running on RPi4) also. This is helpful if you don't want Roon hosting EQ/filters. ATM, I have CamillaDSP capturing @ 96khz and outputting at 96khz. Roon, automatically noted the...
  8. G

Thanks Michael, I don't use CamillaDSP volume, so this doesn't present an issue for me, I set CamillaDSP volume to 0db when using LMS anyway. I control volume in my software player, or via DAC.
  9. G

Amp upgrade for JBL M2 (would be submitted for testing)

Are you referring to the measured OEM JBL response curve? By Erin above and here…. https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/jbl-m2-reference-master-monitor-review.26051/
  10. G

Amp upgrade for JBL M2 (would be submitted for testing)

I'm curious, how can this be the case, we can see below from a previous post that @pos settings measure the same as the OEM filters? and match the BSS settings? +8db, provides a very different response in rephase.... and one which doesn't allow for flat correction to 30hz? I have personally...
  11. G

Thanks very much for the overview. Yes, the Motu MK5 UL takes about 3-4 seconds to switch sampling rates. In Roon I use a sample rate change delay to compensate. Need to explore a solution for LMS.
  12. G

I was hoping CamillaDSP could automatically accept the native sample rate of the content, rather than need to resample all content @ 44.1khz. Roon as an example will playback native content sample rates I.e. 44.1, 48, 88, 96, 192, etc and select the matching sample rate for convolution filter...
  13. G

Michael do you think you might provide a how to guide for enabling scribble and resampling? Would be very appreciated. Auto sample rate change on input, with output reflecting that change would be amazing.
  14. G

Thanks for your help Michael, I think I'm all good now. Just need to remove the volume attenuation on restart.
Top Bottom