Recent content by GreenField

1. GreenField

Bluetooth receiver into DAC into power amplifier - would this work?

Thank you so much for your word of warning! I was unaware of this issue with the Topping D30 pro. I'm now also looking into other possibilities and started a thread here in case you have further suggestions - Happy New Year!:)...
  2. GreenField

At the moment we have iPhones, but it would be nice if Android devices could be used as well for family and friends. Thanks for your suggestion - T'll look into the Airport Express - although we now also have a Wiim Mini Streamer - I'm just learning about these devices now, so I'm not sure if...
  3. GreenField

Small speakers big sound - possible?

Okay, then you should probably look for another manufacturer with a sound signature more to your liking :) I do find that there is noticable difference between the Spektor and Oberon sound. It can even be heard on Youtube in videos like this; I also considered the Triangle Bro3 which is also...
  4. GreenField

Small speakers big sound - possible?

I'm not an expert, but I recently got the Dali Oberon 3 bookshelf speakers for a 25sqm room, and I think I could have gotten away with the smaller Dali Oberon 1's. Depending on where you live both models are below or way below your budget. If you like the way they are voiced they may still be...
  5. GreenField

Seeking advice to build / improve this system where it matters

Hi everyone! Newly registered user here doing my best to learn:). I'm in the process of putting together a smallish value-for-money audio system or our living room using both new and existing equipment. The size of the room is 4.5 x 5.6 meters, so around 25 sqm. I'd like the system to be able...
  6. GreenField

@staticV3 - Just want to let you know that we now have a Wiim Mini Audio Streamer on the way - thank you so much for your suggestions!;)
  7. GreenField

@staticV3 - Thanks! I’ll take a look at the Topping BC3. As I’m just learning about all these technologies now, I didn’t even know a Chromecast for audio existed. We use a regular Chromecast on one of our older TV’s. I’m not sure what a WiiM/Raspberry Pi is either, but I’ll try to read up on...
  8. GreenField

Hello everyone!:) New user here looking forward to benefit from and hopefully one day contribute to the great knowledge pool here. I'm currently looking to put together a best-for-the budget or at least a great value-for-money stereo system with streaming abilities from our phones / tablet for...
Top Bottom