Recent content by granosalis

1. G

Which DAC measurements do you like to see next?

Like to see measured Antelope Audio Amari, that most of you don't know, is (as per Antelope specs) one of the most performing DAC in the market with unmatched 138 dB of dynamic range.
  2. G

HDTracks stopped carrying MQA format files

Just added 627 Album in MQA format in HD tracks. HDTracks MQA
  3. G

Beautiful DACs

mmm no DSP indeed
  4. G

Beautiful DACs

Mola Mola Tambaqui
  5. G

Purifi 1ET7040SA by Rouge Audio Design first review i founded

I often read AF Digitale and I must say that insights, like this one, are usually curated and well done.
  6. G

SMSL D300 Dac

Are you planning a version with BD34301EKV and full MQA decoding (MQA-CD from coax), thanks.
  7. G

Review and Measurements of Benchmark AHB2 Amp

Thanks a lot darkless, expecially because you registered just to answer to my question. Tannoy are sensitive, but they whant lot of power to sounds at their best.
  8. G

I have a treated and dedicated environment of about 35sqm. I'm currently using a DAC3B with Vitus Audio integrated amplifier. I like Jazz, prog rock and electronic. I also like classic music but I don't hear too much. Many people believe that Tannoy and Accupahse are a perfect matching , but...
  9. G

Sorry if I'm reiterating my question: https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/review-and-measurements-of-benchmark-ahb2-amp.7628/post-323790 What do you think about Tannoy Canterbury GR and Benchmark AHB2?
  10. G

Hello, Giuseppe here, this is my first post. After buying the DAC3B I felt so in love with it that now I'm planning to build a entire Benchmark stack togheter with HPA4 and AHB2. I have the Tannoy Canterbury Gold Reference. What do you thin about pairing with the AHB2? One or two in bridged...
Top Bottom