Recent content by gpusavat

1. G

Eversolo DMP-A6 Streamer Review

It is USB 2.0 spec. The USB 2.0 specification allows Hosts to deliver 5V at 500 mA, for a total power output of 2.5 watts. USB 3.0 and 3.1 allow 5V at 900 mA (4.5W).
  2. G

Ordered and received an HP GP70N and Lenovo GP70N external drives and both worked but not ALL CDs can be read, also I encountered one that was read incorrectly (repeated several times with both drives). Since both drives showed the same errors, unlikely it is the drives but how to determine...
  3. G

Yes, I got it. Thanks. My problem seems to be an incompatible external cd drive. I have ordered the recommended gp70n model of Lenovo. Will update.
  4. G

I have problems with CD drives I connect, one is a Panasonic ext DVD, the other a generic DVD writer. The Apps-Cd keeps showing No CD even though there is one. Where can I find the list of compatible CD Drives? Thank you.
  5. G

Hi, I just received my DMP A6 and updated the firmware to 1.1.60 How do I rip my CDs to it? I have connected an external CDROM player and added a 512GB NVMe SSD to the unit. Searched the menus but cannot find the function. Please help. Thank you.
Top Bottom