Recent content by gpardede

1. G

Topping A90 Headphone Amplifier Review

Good to know this, thanks. After googling I believe the complete name is CSI-Zone? I'm surprised they weren't on my radar for the Topping stack when I bought my Topping A&D90 back in January. Could it be they just gotten authorized recently? I'm kicking myself for poor diligence work. This is...
  2. G

Hi - thanks for this info. Is CSI an authorized Indonesian distributor? Unfortunately no. I bought it from an individual seller on one of Indonesia's online marketplace. It seems my seller bought it directly from a Chinese reseller online and was able to ship it to Indonesia with a lower...
  3. G

Hi - I bought it just this January 2021 so fairly new. I may have left it on for a long period +- 6 hours. Yes, I'm hoping he can help me out.
  4. G

Hi all, first-time poster here but have been a reader since a couple of years ago. The reason I'm posting is that my A90 suddenly went dead on the left channel this morning. Also if no music is on and I turn the volume knob I can hear a distortion/crackle on the left channel. This only happens...
Top Bottom