Recent content by Gopman

1. G

SMSL SU-8 Version 2 Balanced DAC

I solved my popping noise with the video and mouse. I'm now using another system with Windows 7 instead of Windows 10. Window 7 system have USB 2.0 and Windows 10 system have USB 3.0 and 3.1. The DAC driver is the same and the same player. Yes, I'm using the same mouse. Beside the initial pop...
  2. G

Serious Question: How can DAC's have a SOUND SIGNATURE if they measure as transparent? Are that many confused?

After reading the info about signature, the thing that impact the sound the most are the EQ and the noise. With a proper EQ (36 bands and can cut the high/low at certain limit), you can make any good amps sound the same because most amps are neutral. Good amps will have quality part to handle...
  3. G

The format/video change quietly. I play music video using MKV format. No popping during transition period. I think it's a Window issue or player issue with the mouse. Overall, the noise reduction was worth it.
  4. G

I just got this today. Took forever through the USPS. Ship from CA to CA in the United State. It's a 3 hours drive, but took the full 4 days to get it after it shipped out. Recently build a new computer for VR and the onboard sound card was the weak link. I first try Nu Audio made by EVGA and...
Top Bottom