Recent content by Glerup71

1. G

Eversolo doesn't give you the correct driver…

Eversolo now has the right Thesycon driver with native DSD support :)
  2. G

I've tried to mod the Thesycon driver after v4.0, but unfortunately it's not successful now, so right now it's v3.38 that works
  3. G

There are two versions of the Xmos driver, the free version (Xmos) without native DSD playback and without the possibility to adjust Asio latency And then there is the driver (Thesycon) you have to pay a license to use, but has all functions such as native DSD playback, and Asio buffer...
  4. G

I mostly use roon, and sometimes Audirvana, but now that Eversolo makes a dac that supports native DSD512, I think it's a bit strange that they don't think about the many Windows users... Yes, the free Xmos driver supports Asio, but you have no option for native DSD, nor ASIO latency adjustment
  5. G

But just like Zidoo's own forum, it is unfortunately also completely quiet here after the DMP-A6 has come on the market, you have the feeling that the two good dacs (Z6/Z8) have almost been forgotten and that there will not be spent a lot of time on them
  6. G

I am the happy owner of an Eversolo Z8 Dac, but when I had to download the driver for Windows, I quickly find out that it is just the free Xmos driver, this is unfortunately very limited and lacks functions such as native DSD playback, latency, and buffer settings...etc But if you look at...
Top Bottom