Recent content by gkrnn

1. G

Serious problem in preamp mode Topping D90SE and D90LE

Thanks for your opinion. As for the drivers, I am using Volumio streamers on Raspberry Pi. I guess that qualifies as Linux as well (;-). Up till now I have had not trouble with any DAC I have had. The X18 uses the XMOS XU216 chip for USB interfacing, which is the same as for the D90xE. So I...
  2. G

I guess min is not as bad. Still, I don't want to be forced to listen to one or the other format just to prevent the noise occurring.
  3. G

How did the Gustard X18 and the D90xE (x=L,S) compare soundwise, as they seem to have quite some things in common? Compared to the DX7 Pro I currently have, I like the sonic improvements of the D90xE. Wonder if this would be true for the X18 as well.
  4. G

Hi, I have looked into this problem and posted my findings here https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/topping-d90se-noise-when-playing-dsd-files.36139/post-1345176
  5. G

Topping D90SE Noise When Playing DSD Files

I am having largely the same issues as has been described in this thread. I only have the unit one week and hoped that Topping had solved the issue by now. I decided to do some testing to determine when the static sounding noise occurred and have summarised in the table attached. OK means no...
Top Bottom