Recent content by gilency

1. G

Dan Clark Stealth Review (State of the Art Headphone)

Hi Milosz DCA really needs to improve their customer service during shows. At the Irivine headfi there was a not very helpful lady and a rude gentleman. Neither of them were very helpful. Your comment is not isolated either. You can look it up in headfi. Needless to say I walked out and bought a...
  2. G

Dan Clark E3 Headphone Review

Amir. Would you mind elaborating the differences a little more? Thank you.
  3. G

What headphones would you like Amir to measure next?

He1000 Stealth. And comparison with SE
  4. G

HIFIMAN Susvara Headphone Review

Which Stax did you get
  5. G

The Bach thread

Sorry. Not a correction. To me it sounds like Christmas music. One of my favorite motets. Although is a funeral motet
  6. G

The Bach thread

BWV 229
  7. G

The Bach thread

Greatly recommend the Netherlands Bach society in youtube
  8. G

The Bach thread

I bought switched in Bach as a young 12 yr old. Loved it since.
  9. G

The Bach thread

I grew up with Bach in my life and have listened to all his complete cantatas, organ works and keyboard works several times. One of the highlights of my life was to attend the Bach festival in Leipzig a few years ago. After a cantata, a sat next to his tomb at St Thomas for a couple of hours...
  10. G

You do not have to like or understand what somebody else does or likes. Fact of life.
  11. G

My wife won’t let me listen to speakers. Simple as that.
  12. G

This is quite a shock! Could Amir review the HE1000 Stealth sometime? I have been so tempted to buy one based on all the non sense I keep reading.
  13. G

Serious Question: How can DAC's have a SOUND SIGNATURE if they measure as transparent? Are that many confused?

I wonder if there is a correlation between people who have “golden ears” and their trust in evidence based facts in real life and in science. Are they less likely to believe in medical facts? Are they more likely to believe in conspiracy theories? I am not trying to rise controversy. I am...
  14. G

AOSHIDA SMSL C200 Review (DAC & Amp)

Just bought this for 169.00 at Walmart. Don’t like the looks of its replacement and is also bigger. Can’t go wrong with the price.
  15. G

What headphone(s) do you own ?

Stax 009S, Stax 007 Mk 2.9, with KG Carbon Meze Elite IIEQ Pro for equalization Adi2DAC for DAC and amplifier Apple AirPods Max and AirPods Pro
Top Bottom