Recent content by GiFi

1. G

Buckeye Amps: Hypex NCx500 Official Thread

So, maybe a variant of this one? And when? Thank you
  2. G

Buckeye Amps: Hypex NCx500 Official Thread

Hi Dylan, I wanted to know if these power supplies will equip the two-channel amplifiers and the new integrated amplifier. Thanks
  3. G

Buckeye Amps 2ch Integrated Amplifier

Dylan, have you ready the specs sheet :) ?
  4. G

Hi Dylan, wich are the dimensions of the case? Tks
  5. G

Hi Dylan, any news on the 2ch Int. Amp? Could you gently give us the overall dimensions? Many thanks
  6. G

Munich Hi-End

New AH90 from Gustard
  7. G

Comparing Buckeye and VTV Purifi Amps

Me too, ahahahahahahahahahah
  8. G

we will become great friends
  9. G

if you read critically the posts we wrote to each other, maybe you discover that you immediately started to impose your thoughts in a not exactly polite way. I think ASR users are bored with these exchanges so I suggest you don't go any further. I just want to tell you that I know the principles...
  10. G

That's what I do too, everyday but I've encountered this voltages thing and wanted to share it with ASR. I wanted to do it in a constructive way, trying to give an explanation for the perceived minor dynamics but obviously you are so expert in the sector that you assure me that I cannot afford...
  11. G

as far as I'm concerned it was a pleasure talking to you up to a certain point
  12. G

I too am an engineer but when I can't find answers to phenomena I try to understand if there are other types of correlations or formulas and above all I am open to confrontation. I also try not to make fun of others because maybe they just want to understand and learn
  13. G

you are probably not open to confrontation. who knows
Top Bottom