Recent content by giboja

1. giboja

Buy Qudelix 5K in Europe (Hifi-passion.de)

Neither to me but I placed the order anyway and all went smooth...
  2. giboja

Buy Qudelix 5K in Europe (Hifi-passion.de)

I have ordered there, all fine...
  3. giboja

RME ADI-2 FS Version 2 DAC and Headphone Amp Review

I use Jenga wooden blocks and double sided adhesive tape to make it rock solid, like bolted to my desk. As the blocks elevate the unit it is even easier to operate it!
  4. giboja

Meze Liric coating type on magnesium skeleton?

Got answer from Meze, "It is an electrostatic process, the same as the photo cameras".
  5. giboja

Meze Liric

Hi Giangi, where are you shipping from?
  6. giboja

Meze Liric coating type on magnesium skeleton?

Hi Does anyone know what type of coating Meze does on Liric. Is it electro chemical plating or some kind of paint coating? I am asking to be able to estimate how it will withstand daily use and abuse specifically on contact points. I have checked all the reviews but it seems that no one...
  7. giboja

Calibration tool for Headphone + Hearing capability

Look, before trying eq, everything sounded natural to me and My brain was used to the peculiarities of my hearing but: After eq, by headphone and hearing test, I at once realized that there is sound of cymbal and lot more in Al Jarreau Roof Garden which I did not hear before and,... I like...
  8. giboja

Calibration tool for Headphone + Hearing capability

Just finished 15th run. This tool is amazing and I think/hope in future everyone will be able to adjust signal ti his own hearing curve precisely . I found big difference in created eq profiles after testing with and without noise(pure ton) testing. Single ton gave harsher sounding result by...
  9. giboja

Please advice, JL Audio W7 for home-HiFi use??

Hi all Just brought complete subwoofer from my car, orderd Hypex FA251, made small hausing for plate amp, did some measurements with REW, made filter in Hypex software...., after that I let Dirac do its job and.... amazing bass came out. I like the sound more than my old DIY sub as it sounds...
  10. giboja

Please advice, JL Audio W7 for home-HiFi use??

Hi all Would you recommend and what results to expect if I use my car subwoofer CLS110RG-W7AE for home use as HiFi stereo and HT subwoofer?? I need only a little help for my KEF R3 for stereo and aiming for bass quality, not high SPL. It is original sealed JLAudio enclosure, I think 36 l...
Top Bottom