Recent content by gianventu

1. G

Eversolo DMP-A6 Streamer Review

I was asking about the standard/stock version. My complain was for the usb/pc input.
  2. G

Understand, need tu use a powered HD.
  3. G

Sorry, I don't have time to read 121 pages. What do you mean for usb power limitation? The only reason, for me, to buy it, would be the possibility to connect it to a mac mini with Dirac.
  4. G

Devialet Expert 200 Amplifier, DAC and Streamer Review

Old but good. Should be done always, not only for Devialet.. It is also possible to set by configurator, how much you want the Devialet waits before entering in idle mode (no music streaming, obviously). What I appreciate mostly about Devialet, is the crossover opportunities it gives. Very...
  5. G

But if you keep the on/off button longer, you switch off completely. Idle mode should be only when you see the Devialet logo shadowed, unless you have a dual mono. In that case the companion remains in standby. I am talking about d premier, don't know what happens withe pro line. Am I wrong?
  6. G

I was not refering to the measurements you posted above. They are quite clear and confirm amirm's conclusions regarding that particular issue. The question I posed referred to the output drop at 8/10khz.
  7. G

Any chance that this default selection could cause the strange measurements results made by @amirm ? Even if you take out the sd card , should remain selected, being a default setting. This the help description for the selection, I could not show in the picture above. "Dynamic Power Management ...
  8. G

Dirac Live Bass Management?

Quite sure you already know everything about but just in case you don't, this is the reply I received from Dirac support about the Mac desktop version of DLBS: Hello, thanks for your interest in Dirac Live Bass Control. In order to use it one needs independent channels, if you own a stereo DAC...
  9. G

Dirac Live Bass Management?

Tu use DLBM you need a multichannel dac?
  10. G

I've owned speakers by.....

Boston Acoustics Chario Martin Logan Martin Logan Martin Logan Martin Logan ...to be continued obviusly with Martin Logan
  11. G

Such a pleasure to meet you here. As a Ferrari supporter, u made me suffer a lot....:D You have been one of the most significant F1 engineer in the last decades.
  12. G

You are that Frank Dernie? If yes, OMG:oops:o_O You are more then a myth!
  13. G

But my was not a rhetorical question. I was really wondering how is possible that an amplifier with some of the worst measures ever tested could sound great to my ears. Unless the point is that i own a different model or the one that was tested, had issues. Or maybe measurements cannot be a...
  14. G

Anything better then a Mac mini?

Maybe in the future I will upgrade the Martin Logan. Probably with a new set of Martin Logan.
  15. G

Just joking. But, to give my two cents: the Devialet is the best Amp/Dac I have ever had, compared with a lot of jewlery that entered in my home. Cannot explain that, considering what the meauserements took to the light. And beleve me, I consider all the audio stuff, simple metal and cables, no...
Top Bottom