Recent content by georgeincanada

1. G

CD Player / Transport with Digital Out

Okay, thank you, Angsty. I'm going to try that procedure out with a CD Player.
  2. G

Thank you very much, Angsty. Yes, when it is about Cables I don't believe that there should be an expense far beyond a hundred dollars; depending on how far an RCA Cables, or a very long Coaxial Cable is going to reach a hi fi audio component such as a CD Player, or Subwoofer. Besides, cable...
  3. G

Thank you, TheBatsEar. Thank you very much for further technical advice on the deeper details of the digital dance toward a delivery to a destination of that mysterious alteration to analogue sound.:)
  4. G

Thanks for your reply, TheBatsEar. Yes, sorry, I should have been more specific, and what I'm trying to say is that there is this philosophy, and logic that more than a couple of reviewers have expressed that components of CD Mechanism, and DAC electronic circuits must ideally be separate...
  5. G

Thanks, jsrtheta. Thank you very much for this short clarification of the main function of a CD Drive Mechanism. Therefore, a CD Mechanism is to pick up the zeros, and ones. Then these bits of digital off, or on are turned into a musical signal as they are to pass through, and converted to...
  6. G

Thank you for expressing your expertise, experience, and knowledge that you have shared, rdenney. If you checked out a couple of my posts later on into the 3rd web page, you are going to become aware of the trouble with the EAD T-1000 that I took to task; and an ebay seller blames transit...
  7. G

Thank you for your quick reply, and enlightening answer on the EAD T-1000. Seller kept explaining that it was shipping; something had gone wrong with the process of delivery. Maybe shippers dropped the package. I don't completely accept that explanation. The T-1000 is built very well. EAD T-1000...
  8. G

Okay, jsrtheta; but check out my updated edited, and added comments, anyhow. Yes, for the most part I agree with you! Furthermore, I like to save money; because I had a bad, and odd experience with this High End thing! I'll tell you what happened to me recently. I bought this EAD (Enlightened...
  9. G

Almost similar to your case of listening of hi fi audio, habb1. I'm also curious about this CD Transport only thing; also called a dedicated CD Transport, habb1. I'm going to connect a CD Transport; most likely an Audiolab 6000CDT by way of a Blue Jeans Digital Coaxial Cable 6 feet. For now I...
Top Bottom