Recent content by Gary Raspberry

1. G

SMSL DO100 Review (Stereo DAC)

I recently purchased the DO100 to connect to a Boxem Arthur 3409/N2. I have connected an old CD player, an Arcam Alpha7SE, to the do100 using the coax and it sounds fantastic through a pair of Revel M16s. I had been thinking about purchasing a preamp to connect the cd player, but I dont think...
  2. G

SMSL DO100 Review (Stereo DAC)

Just purchased one to connect to the Boxem Arthur 3409/N2. This sould be a good match yes?
  3. G

Did You Buy Based On Amir's Review?

Yes. Revel M16 and Topping E30.
  4. G

Apollon 1ET400A Mini - Op Amp Selection

Hello I am thinking about purchasing this amp. There are three op amp options for the Mini- the OPA 1612; Sonic Imagery 994; and Sparkos SS2590PRO. Can anyone tell me if there is much of a difference between these op amps? I'm tempted to go with the OPA 1612. Thanks. Gary Raspberry
  5. G

Gustard X16 Balanced MQA DAC Review

Hello. I use a cheap Bluetooth receiver connected to my amplifier to play music from Tidal on my mobile phone through my bookshelf speakers. Would one of these Dacs connected to a laptop and my amplifier to play Tidal be better sound quality wise than my Bluetooth receiver? Sorry I really don't...
  6. G

What items have you purchased as a result of ASR?

Revel M16. So happy with them.
  7. G

KEF LS50 Upgrade

I have just sold a pair of ls50s to buy a pair of Revel M16s after reading this forum. I've had the M16s for just over a week now and they are just wonderful. The ls50s were OK but I felt they were lacking something. I'm so glad I found this site.
Top Bottom