Recent content by G|force

1. G|force

Tekton M-Lore Speaker Review

The FACTS are that at this point, nobody here will believe EA's "measurements" anyway. It's far easier to hire an artist to draw any "measurements" EA likes that look like a legitimate plot. Your credibility here is zero, sir.
  2. G|force

A Call For Humor!

Now that's goin' full Rube Goldberg! Love it!
  3. G|force

Genelec 8361A Review (Powered Monitor)

If one ever shows up, the board will look a lot smaller in scale mounted inside a '61 clamshell half.
  4. G|force

A Call For Humor!

For high amperage capacity on the cheap, it's the best solution. I don't like bending over if I don't have to so I'd go with a DC rated contactor with the trigger switch on the handle bar. ;) So OT!
  5. G|force

8341A and 8351B share the same amplifier specs, so it makes sense to me that the factory would ship 8351's with rev. D boards that have 8341 printed on them since they are more recent. Of course the 8361 has the same HF and MF amplification, but the LF amplifier has more than double the power...
  6. G|force

Does listing equipment help anything?

It can go both ways. If I say the high frequencies in a recording sound harsh and bright on my Genelec 8341's, some will summarily dismiss my subjective experience as the Genelec sound.
  7. G|force

That board has 8341A printed on it
  8. G|force

Great "live performance" recordings? (any genre)

Simon Phillips and Greg Howe The whole set is excellent (7 songs)
  9. G|force

A Call For Humor!

Q: How do you know when there is a drummer knocking on your door? A: It gets louder and faster :facepalm:
  10. G|force

How to manage the mental somersaults, avoiding brain damage and brain rewiring from reading news?

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I...
  11. G|force

I use a pair of 8341 near field, no subs. I've been eyeing a 7360 or 7370 for some time. More of a want out of curiosity than a need.
  12. G|force

I found out how to make the strongest subwoofer sound

ALL YOUR BASS ARE BELONG TO US
  13. G|force

Spyware In Cars - It's Worse Than You Think

70% of drivers in the US believe they have above average driving skill. I don't know about the rest of the country, but in urban and rural California areas that I have been, it is closer to 10% and getting worse every year. And yes, I am an excellent driver, top 5% easy. :facepalm:
  14. G|force

A Call For Humor!

Diabolical!
  15. G|force

Your latest cool purchase

I do adore fast lenses of any focal length, any brand and vintage. Yumm!
Top Bottom