Recent content by FrST

1. FrST

Anyone running Genelec set up with 7360 subs via AVR or Pre-processor

I also use a Yamaha CX-A5200 pre/processor and Genelec smart active speaker in a somewhat unconventional 4.0 setup with currently one 7360 subwoofer. I run the (analog) front channel outputs from the Yamaha pre into the (analog) inputs of a RME ADI 2 Pro SE. From there AES/EBU Connections run to...
  2. FrST

Topping a90 volume issue

Thanks a lot! I am glad, I could help with that strange and insanely annoying issue! :-)
  3. FrST

Topping a90discrete

The volume curve functionality was added with firmware version V2.3 (see here). It's actually quite nice when knowing about it! I also appreciate the functionality to change the gain without the remote. Didn't know that either ;-) all functions can be operated without the remote now. Finally...
  4. FrST

Topping a90discrete

My solution posted (wrongly) here I had the same issue with my topping A90d. Your description sounds like what I experienced. The topping A90d has five different volume curve settings which can be changed by pressing B on the remote control. Full volume is only feasible with curve setting 1...
  5. FrST

Topping a90 volume issue

The scaling basically remains linear, but attenuation at volume curve 5 is significant with -35dB at max volume. See the chart attached. I wonder how many users did not notice that setting...
  6. FrST

Topping a90 volume issue

It is not invalid at all
  7. FrST

Topping a90 volume issue

This is an old thread, but since I encountered the same issue and actually needed quite some time to solve it, I am going to post the solution here (maybe it is useful for someone else): On the remote of the A90d there is a button B, which changes the volume curve of the device. Make sure it is...
Top Bottom