Recent content by FloraSerie

1. F

How do I know if an amp has enough output power for 600ohm ?

Thanks for the in depth answer, I really appreciate it ! Unfortunately, the Asgard is a bit outside of my budget. I'll re-read the review about The Heresy and the Atom, but the Heresy indeed seems like the best choice for my use case. Thanks everyone for being so helpful !
  2. F

Just to be sure, before I really study your posts and try to understand them 100% (I have to sleep !), you're saying that both the Atom and the L30 are ok as long as I activate their high gain mode ? But the Atom should have an edge in its output, is that right ? As far as I know it seemed like...
  3. F

Thank you very much for your help guys ! I'll try to apply this formula in the future. I'll probably buy the JDS atom amp then. Seems like it's the one to get.
  4. F

Hello ! I have a Beyerdynamic DT880 600ohm, and I'd like to buy an amp in the 150 Euros range. I'm new to this hobby and I'm not yet 100% confident with my knowledge of the technical terms. I've been looking into the Topping brand and unfortunately, they don't write the output power of their...
Top Bottom