Recent content by Flippo63

1. F

Wiim Amp vs Yamaha AS-801 for KEF R5 Metas?

The Wiim amp has all the streaming abilities of the wiim pro plus Except it uses a Sbre Dac chip vs an AKM. The streaming ability should be a wash.
  2. F

7hz Salnotes Zero - the "other" Zero

Just compared my 7hz zero to Chu 2, the zero beat chu 2 handily IMHO. The mids are smoother and more pleseant.
  3. F

Wiim Amp vs Yamaha AS-801 for KEF R5 Metas?

If you got the Eversolo why get the wiim amp?
  4. F

TRUTHEAR x Crinacle Zero IEM Review

I've had the Blue Zero now for a couple of Months now, good sound but nozzle size starts to really hurt after about 30 min. Won't be using anymore.
  5. F

Best 'Bang for your buck' IEM - Poll

Yes it is true but takes eq well to fix problem plus my hearing on high treble is not what it used to be.
  6. F

Best 'Bang for your buck' IEM - Poll

Got KZ HBB PR 2s and really enjoying them after eq of treble. Great separation.
  7. F

Budget wired in-ears for small ear canal

I've heard good things about the Moondrop Chu 2 but haven't heard myself.
  8. F

Apos announces FiiO R7

As an android Device there are several apps than be used
  9. F

Apos announces FiiO R7

You know you don't have to use the Fiio app?
  10. F

NAS problem

Hello, I have a Buffalo NAS that uses Twonkey as as the DLNA server. When I use either BubbleUpnp or The Wiimhome App I show numerous copies of the same song even though there is only 1 copy on the NAS. For example ,on Artist Blue Oyster cult album agents of fortune i will get don't fear the...
  11. F

What do you prefer? Headphones or Speakers

The last few months I've listened almost exclusively to headphones. Started when on a whim ordered a pair of AKG k371's to replace a pair of Sennheiser Hd518's that I didn't like (bass is muddy to my ears). Enjoyed the AKG's (still do) but then also purchased some Hifiman Sundaras which I really...
Top Bottom