Recent content by feurkils

1. F

F/S: Okto Research DAC8 Pro $900

Took him up on this offer and can’t say it’s been a great experience. Unit arrived well padded but one of the feet was totally unscrewed and floating around in the box and another foot was hanging on by a thread. These footers are aluminum with an oring that fits into a groove and one of the...
  2. F

Okto DAC8 Pro - open to new orders

Can any provide a stateside VAT dummy with info on how to get one of these? Sounds like I need to purchase this through a registered EU vendor who can then sell/ship it to me? I contacted Okto and that’s what it sounds like I need to do. Any stateside folks have advise on what to do?
  3. F

Best HDMI (e)ARC to coaxial or AES/EBU

The Audiopraise Vanity pro is not eARC but kind of sounds like what you’re asking about. It is not cheap by any means yet it does take HDMI sources and converts them into low jitter spdif at very high quality. Amirm has reviewed it and there is a decent discussion going on it’s review thread...
  4. F

Audiopraise VanityPro Review (HDMI Audio Extractor)

Serious lurker here, thank you Amirm and all the members on this site, quite an amazing resource. PAVEL! I have a question/suggestion, if you'd indulge a prospective buyer: On the Audiopraise forums you queried for suggestions on what the extra FPGA headroom within the VP could be used for...
Top Bottom