Recent content by fera

1. F

Review and Measurements of WesionTEK Khadas Tone Board DAC

You have misunderstood me, I was talking about the System/Audio settings in Kodi, and that it always shows every dac as an analog sink and an spdif sink. But I guess a I figured it out, since I cannot limit sampoe rate if I select Analog, and it sounds like it means that in Analog setting it...
  2. F

You're right, I'm using an X96 tv box with Coreelec on s905x3 SoC with usb connection to Tone Board 1.
  3. F

Hi there! I just received my tone board :) I've got a question to those who use it with Kodi, did you select SPDIF and "Best match" with sample rate limit 384 Khz? Or should I set it in Kodi as Analog?
  4. F

And you are powering it directly from the Rpi or through a powered usb-hub?
  5. F

But with Rpi (I guess you're using OSMC or Volumio), if you just stop what you are currently playing it switches to SPDIF?
  6. F

Can someone give a feedback on this behavior? I intend to use it powered through a powered usb hub connected to Kodi playing media box (X96 Air P2), and also to my TV through SPDIF. As I first read I would think if no audio is playing from Kodi it would switch to SPDIF? Or is it not that...
  7. F

I don't mind DIY, while it would be in my Media Player enclosure I'm building right now, so in contrary, I appreciate DIY and that it does not have a case. What I am interested in that does it perform better than the Behringer UMC204HD :)
  8. F

Hi everyone! Based on your measurements I've bought the Behringer UMC204HD, for both listening and hobby-studioing. But now I got an itching looking at the Khadas Toneboard. So my question is, should I buy this, is this better than the UMC204HD audibly, or what do you suggest? :)
Top Bottom