Recent content by Faxe

1. F

Phono: ADC-->DAC?

My Turntable is connected to my phone pre using RCA cables. From the phone pre it is connected to my Lyngdorf TDAI 3400 using XLR cables. In the Lyngdorg the analog signal is converted to PCM 24 96 kHz. It sounds great
  2. F

Classic Audio MC Pro Phonostage Review

In the review you mention balanced inputs this must be balanced outpu?
  3. F

Room correction tool

Best option with Roon is described here I think: https://community.roonlabs.com/t/creating-convolution-files-for-roon-in-the-new-room-eq-wizard-rew-with-inversion/208776
  4. F

"Tinnitus anyone?" (UK pronunication)

Yes it is, in 2017-2018 i had to go through a lot of stress not knowing I have ASS. Besides Tinnitus it caused a heart attack, poly neuropathy in my hands and feet and extrasystoles. My record blood pressure in that time was 190-250. And I was a rather healthy person riding my bike 10-15 hours a...
  5. F

"Tinnitus anyone?" (UK pronunication)

I have it on both ears. It is caused by severe stress for a longer period of time. It is a present 24/7. I don't consider it a big problem.
  6. F

I've owned speakers by.....

Panasonic MB Quart 600 Tannoy Precision 6.4 Paradigm Persona 3F
  7. F

Share your in-room measurements?

I am using the Lyngdorf TDAI 3400 amplifier together with Paradigm Persona 3F's. This is what the measurements look like using Roomperfect in focus and global modus and the bypass mode. Right channel Left channel
  8. F

Paradigm Persona,

Roomperfect of the Lyngdorf is indeed doing te final touch.
  9. F

Paradigm Persona,

Tannoy Precision 6.4. The Paradigm's are producing a more detailed, better balanced sound. I can play at much harder volume without getting annoyed by the sound of the speakers.
  10. F

Paradigm Persona,

I have became a Paradigm Persona 3F owner today . It is a demo pair from my local dealer. They allowed me to try the speakers at home and today I decided to buy them. One speaker has some small scratches but a get a good discount so I made a good deal. They are driven by a Lyngdorf TDAI 3400.
  11. F

Autism is just mild schizopherina not it own disorder

I got my autism diagnosis when I was 50. After living without serious health issues for 48 years. I ended up in the hospital with heart problems in may 2017. Had an heart attack in august 2017, followed by a burn-out in 2018 and a depression shortly after that. The heart problems were caused by...
  12. F

Nice turntables. Attached picture is an absolute requirement.

Technics SL2000 direct drive, bought by my parents in 1977.
Top Bottom