Recent content by Farshad

1. Farshad

Amp suggestion for Atohm GT1-DV SE Speaker

Thanks Richard. You mean something like Kef KC62 subwoofer? And what about my sources? Does them make any difference? I am using a Raspberry Pi + Allo Boss Dac for streaming at the moment.
  2. Farshad

Thanks for the advice, very reassuring! I'll do that and try to make them sound their best in the room.
  3. Farshad

Thanks, everyone, for your replies. After I couldn't decide quickly, the Atohm was gone, sadly! I am a bit angry that I didn't act fast. Since that failure, I went and bought a pair of Kef LS50 Meta and Arcam SA20. I've heard Meta in a store connected to the Naim Uniti Atom. And I know what I've...
  4. Farshad

I am considering buying a pair of second hand Atohm GT1-DV Special Edition. I heard them in the shop connected to a Naim Uniti Atom and it sounded fantastic. A lot of detail, nice bass and a fabulous sound stage. My budget is around £1500. The speakers cost £800 (New £2000). I am now looking to...
  5. Farshad

Amplifier for the KEF LS50s

Many thanks, Angsty, very helpful. I was thinking the same. My hope is to be able to upgrade in a few years time. Thanks for the suggestions.
  6. Farshad

Amplifier for the KEF LS50s

Can I ask the same question about KEF LS50 Meta? I am looking for a low budget but an acceptable option and am thinking about these three. Do you have any suggestion and thought that can help me choose the right one: - Combo IOTAVX SA3 + IOTAVX PA3 - Cambridge Audio AXR100 - Musical Fidelity –...
Top Bottom