Recent content by fallawayjay

1. F

The "other" German Speaker Manufacturers (Canton, Magnat, Heco, Quadral, ...) - Where do they stand?

I own the Canton 9k reference speakers going on three years. Top quality parts and beautifully finished in piano black. The 9Ks sound great but are not a warm sounding speaker at all, yet they are not bright but they are very detailed. They do go deep for a stand mounted speaker 40 hz ,my sub...
  2. F

The "other" German Speaker Manufacturers (Canton, Magnat, Heco, Quadral, ...) - Where do they stand?

The 9Ks have quality parts audioquest internal wires short runs twisted, custom capicators solid as a rock construction.They are a verticle lnterated as well so hopefully it pays off for the consumer.
  3. F

Full range floorstanders ~$1500 budget

Thanks for the address correction I though all 2 channel folks lived in Calf. er ah at least that where most of the used gear seems to originate from. Craigslist ouch sketchy, audiogon,or us audiomart are two I frequent. use the advanced serch in us audio mart to dial in distance you would travel.
  4. F

Full range floorstanders ~$1500 budget

What about used speakers selling new for 3+ grand you can buy at half price or less that's local to you( just in case)?Might not be evaluated here but do your due dillegence and you can score. It has worked for me in audio, autos,and camera gear. Just sayin. As an aside I wish ASR had an east...
Top Bottom