Recent content by Fahrradfahrer

1. F

Dynaudio Heritage Special

I believe you. >But many manufacturers telling their customers, that they are neutral. I trust my ears. I have now in addition the Soulnote A1 Class A/B Amplifier (A2 will come soon) with the Lumin D2. Compared to the AVM Class D the difference is easily hearable for me. Thanks for the...
  2. F

That`s means no need to spent thousands of dollars? At least it shouldn´t be the cheapest one and should have enough of power to drive the boxes? Never had the chance to make such comparisons. Thanks. Will do, as i never came across such a topic in an audio forum. Thank you for the...
  3. F

Nothing new. Nevertheless, every Amp sounds different. So: Which Amplifiers you enjoy most with the Heritage? Is here someone who is using the Krell in combination with the Heritage?
  4. F

Hi all, here is another member of a Dyn Heritage. Got more or less two 2 questions: 1) Which amplifiers you´re using currently? Did you tried few amplifiers until you found the right one for the Heritage? 2) Got currently the AVM CS 2.3 (Class D). Thinking about to buy the Krell K-300i, which...
Top Bottom