Recent content by Fabio

1. F

Topping E70 Stereo DAC Review

So did you do the sane choice and bought the E70 instead E70 Velvet?
  2. F

Topping E70 Stereo DAC Review

Hi Folks! Asking help to decide between E70 or E70 velvet or really anything in this price range. Nowadays using the DAC section of Sabaj D5 and the second batch of DROP THX AAA 789 with Senn HD800 stock and really glad with this combo. Browsing ASR days ago and reading about the new DACs I´ve...
  3. F

What items have you purchased as a result of ASR?

Topping D30/A30 (sold), MD THX 789, Sabaj D5, E1DA G1, Meizu Hi-Fi Pro dongle
  4. F

Review and Measurements of E1DA 9038S BAL Portable DAC & Amp

From cellphone whenever the signal drops and the the radio raise the power I get noise. But I can only hear it without music playing. Plane mode solve this immediately.
  5. F

I have the first gen and had worked flawless with note 8 and now with note 10+ always with UAPP. Which software are you using?
  6. F

Review and Measurements of Sabaj D5 DAC & Amp

As there is no noise or distortion penalty in going full power I set mine at maximum and attenuate in thx 789 (using xlr connection)
  7. F

Lauch date: Soon but without HW volume control for sure. His working in a "nice volume control" but I´m not sure his made his mind about launch this with #9038D Gen 1
  8. F

#9038S gen2 is supposed to run without an otg cable even from cellphone. But I'm not sure about powerdac. I'm only following #9038S, D, and soon X threads.
  9. F

Mine: Exynos Galaxy Note 8 with a USB-C/Micro-USB OTG cable with a micro adapter micro-usb to usb-c without powebank. The #9038S Mk2 will use a simple usb-c to usb-c cable.
  10. F

I had a similar experience as yours but I´d been looking into a small high quality ring to use while not at home. I´d bought one #9038S Mk1, two days after the review came out and ordered an Audiosense T800 (IEM 9 ohms 90 db/mv - hard to drive with authority with high DR music) and man what a...
  11. F

Working flawlessly with a note 8 + uapp
  12. F

Ask directly to Ivan I'm sure he can send it anywhere.
  13. F

I also bought the last open box/refurb from Sabaj store/Amazon at 400 usd. Shipped from USA. The new units would be shipped from China.
  14. F

And has better sinad, less distortion at line level, same DR. And probably will sound the same.
Top Bottom