Recent content by F Jell

1. F

3way concept M-T-W or T-M-W arrangement (D'Appolito)

to continue I finished a prototype (took a old chest..) so see how the speakers sound together in that placement discussed above. From my point of view it sounds great, never had such clear voices and fat bass together in such harmony - but maybe just luck. Also 1xL26roy (front) and the 2 PM...
  2. F

DIY Amphion Bases Prject

@MAB: I finished a prototype (took a old chest..) so see how the speakers sound together in that placement. From my point of view it sounds great, never had such clear voices and fat bass together in such harmony - but maybe just luck. Also 1xL26roy (front) and the 2 PM (side) sound great in...
  3. F

DIY Amphion Bases Prject

@MAB: Hi one short question (I'm coming to the finish line of my concept) Your 80l cabin with the L26roy and the 2 PM - beside the braces - what did you do further inside. Did you fill such cabin with Insulation wool/Filling material like SONOFIL white 1 bag...
  4. F

@TurtlePaul, yes perfect this has been the direction I came from RAUMA 2 x M15CH-002 - D'Appolito AMT in the middle crossover - 2,1kHz https://www.lautsprechershop.de/hifi/rauma.htm But I have now the 2xW18NX003 already in hand - maybe using them, when it doesn't work - I use them for 2 way...
  5. F

Hi all, thank you for your outstanding responses. @TurtlePaul yeah your perfectly right it is more a 2way concept than a 3way concept. The reason I like to take the 6'' W18NX003 and not a smaller one is - I like to play down to 80, 90Hz (lets see) how low the active crossover (minidsp) for the...
  6. F

Thanks a lot. Here the Mundorf (green)-Audaphon AMT-1i- is used. Crossover 1,8kHz purple is a Seas Excel W18EX001 https://www.hifitest.de/test/lautsprecherbausaetze/lautsprechershop-little-king-20746 https://www.lautsprechershop.de/hifi/little_king.htm Do you think the Mundorf AMT25CS2.1-R is...
  7. F

Hi all, Following chassis: T: Mundorf AMT25CS2.1-R M: SEAS W18NX003 - Plan: 10 liter closed W: SEAS L26ROY - Plan 80 liters +2xPM SL26R(XM003) + 100g each Recently I had the chance to hear a 2-way arrangement - AMT + woofer/mid chassis. For me it seems the the AMT is taking over the stage. As I...
  8. F

DIY Amphion Bases Prject

@MAB: thanks for the outstanding comment I go for a 80l enclosure for the ROY. One question I have still right now:) I had a chance to hear a 2way speaker (Mundorf AMT and a 10'' mid/sub - similar to the borg). For me it seems the the AMT is taking over the stage. As I like to build an old...
  9. F

DIY Amphion Bases Prject

Poah, how deep you are in that field, congratulations. Good to know to be allowed to raise the volume (40l) as quite less for a column speaker. Looking at the “normal” size of such column (1050x290x350 to 400 deep) I might get about 60 to 70 liters free for the sub. Winisd shows also a much...
  10. F

DIY Amphion Bases Prject

@MAB: thanks for the outstanding hint L26ROY+2xSL26R with 200g each in a 40l enclosure. I’m right now designing a column speaker and only need a further SL26R. What is your recommendation of placing the 2xSL26R? Because of takeover to the mid, the L26ROY is placed close to the mid SESS W18NX003...
Top Bottom