Recent content by Everett T

1. Everett T

Klipsch Heresy IV Speaker Review

When he uses the term opinion, no it's not science. Still the measurements are objective, so what's the point here? They're less than accurate speakers and the data backs up his opinion, whether he measures in his garage, or sacrifices a room in his home like this..
  2. Everett T

You complain that people only look for flat responses and yet you only show frequency plots to form your opinion, not the full set of measurements. Yes, many focus on just the on axis response, so what when the entire data set is available for evaluation? The reviewers I know attempt to...
  3. Everett T

What isn't scientific about the measurement analysis from the Klippel NFS? The interpretation of that data could be flawed in the written, but the data is the data. As for affiliate links, that helps offset the time and costs associated with each measurement and the equipment. Same as...
  4. Everett T

Tekton M-Lore Speaker Measurement Update

Welcome and what? Even for a sock account that is one hilarious post. The extent of your Klippel knowledge was a Google search, and while you were there you should have looked up CEA and AES, maybe you'd have learned something about measurement standards, lol
  5. Everett T

SVS Ultra Evolution

Considering the amount of energy in discrete soundtracks that goes to the center, it certainly looks out of place compared to the towers.
  6. Everett T

SVS Ultra Evolution

I wouldn't get you hopes up, unless midbass and low bass are your only concerns. The KEF speakers are on their umpteenth iteration of their current coaxial design, I doubt SVS is gonna put out an all around better product for less money, considering the KEF R series is already a good value at...
  7. Everett T

Polk R500 worthy upgrade to Elac DBR62?

If you noted my post about pricing they're constantly sold here for under $550ea, and the 700 version goes for $400 and under each. The R500 goes for $649 *each" before discounts so I'm pretty sure these are inline with the pricing you're looking at, unless they're used.
  8. Everett T

Polk R500 worthy upgrade to Elac DBR62?

You should be able to get these at a good discount over the pond, and would serve you better than the r500. https://www.audioholics.com/tower-speaker-reviews/heco-aurora-1000
  9. Everett T

Denon AVR-X4700 AVR Review (Updated)

One thing I've begun to notice is that many online retailers, ID Companies have moved their business model to be more inline with B&M store's type margins, minus the discounts. Profit isn't a dirty word, but many retailers figured out that if people can't (or don't know how to) ask for a...
  10. Everett T

Proposal: Right to Fair Review (RFR) Association

The law in this country allows anyone to form an opinion and speak it, and in this case there was never any intent to defame. This has all become a bunch of nonsense and only one party is to blame for any of this, the manufacturer. Sadly they/he chose to make baseless claims about the...
  11. Everett T

Your latest cool purchase

He's a big boy, and acts like it, lol
  12. Everett T

Your latest cool purchase

New goodies (to me) for the Missouri house, couldn't pass and the color was a perfect compliment for the room they're going in.
  13. Everett T

Tekton M-Lore Speaker Review

That's basic what I said over at AH, he gave the audiophile community a speaker that is too good for measurements and most of them eat it up.
  14. Everett T

StormAudio ISP 16 MK2 Review (AV Processor)

Ok, but isn't ART supposed to fix some of those issues, especially in setups that are like yours?
  15. Everett T

StormAudio ISP 16 MK2 Review (AV Processor)

Wouldn't this effect DIRAC ART's implementation?
Top Bottom