Recent content by Eujene

1. E

Replacing this Op-Amp with a Preamp with better GBW

Well. In my entire life I actually encountered some of these phenomena. I have many experiences with sentient non-physical entities. My group of sensitives could couple it to a person and remove it at will. That is, we can control possession at will. Some famous authors like Scott Peck has even...
  2. E

What do you mean by "not receiving things via the body which are internal" and this RF free chamber? Ok. Let me go to the source. It's from Dr. Valerie Hunt. see https://awaken.com/2012/11/valerie-hunt/ I want to repeat her experiments. It is ok if they are just noises that get misunderstood. I...
  3. E

I'm just testing the theories of others that self interacting dark matter and/or monopoles have somehow interacted with the human body as it evolves since from eons and some even claimed to have measured these audio range frequencies and above using biopotential devices. So I want to attempt...
  4. E

All existing circuits has limit of only 40 Hz. I have an existing circuit based on the schematic in my last message. It has 40 Hz limit too. If you alter the circuit, the most you can push it is 2 kHz because the op-amp MCP607 has that bandwidth at gain of 101 (see above). Also I'm not sure it...
  5. E

Ok. Here is what I've been building or attempt to do from the start (see attached schematic). I want to modify the above circuit to increase cutoff from 40 Hz to thousands of Hertz or better yet in the audio range (1 to 20,000 kHz). I'm doing experiments on biopotential, so the input is...
  6. E

Why is there a 1 MegaOhm resister there? What do you think is the purpose of it? I thought RC high pass and low pass filter both need resistor.
  7. E

The E1DA APU is itself a mic pre-amp able to amplify 50X or 1000X to run microphone. I just need the 50X. But the input prior to the following circuit has DC offset of 300mV to 2V. I need to eliminate the DC offset before inputting it to the APU (Ivan said to avoid DC input). So if I retain the...
  8. E

Can you give an example of another circuit how to dial the gain down? Or use the same MCP607 op-amp? Well. Ivan said the intended use of his products are for measuring distortions in audio gears and not for integrating as part of circuit since there is this uncontrollable warrantee issue. This...
  9. E

Hi, I have this circuit part with MCP607 (see attached file) which has limit of only 2 kHz bandwidth at gain of 101. Or only Gain Bandwidth Product of less than 200 kHz. What would happen if I'd use an existing preamp (the only preamp I owned), that is the E1DA Cosmos APU with gain of 34 (50X...
  10. E

Why DC input can damage audio devices?

I don't know how to enter the above circuit in LTspice. If you have time this weekend. Can you please help enter it. https://www.analog.com/en/design-center/design-tools-and-calculators/ltspice-simulator.html I have the E1DA ADC, APU and the new Scaler. My input has 300mV to 2 V of DC. I want...
  11. E

Butterworth Circuit Simulator or Calculator

Thanks. So what happens if you use 3rd order Butterworth filter (with audio range 1 to 20kHz frequency) on ordinary audio gear. Would it filter against the high frequency noises or do cheaper components inside already take care of that? cheaper in the sense only resistor and capacitor are used...
  12. E

Thanks! So if there is no need to use any low pass filter, then the Butterworth is not necessary? In audio, the frequency is from 1 to 20,000 Hz. Do they use Butterworth to avoid higher frequency noises from affecting the audio, or do they use other protections cheaper? So Butterworth is the...
  13. E

Is your LTspice free? When I got it. Can I easily enter the components too? If you can just upload your LTspice file, the better. I want to make it 1 to 20,000 Hz. Thank you.
  14. E

analog filters vs software filter/editing

If you connect spectrum analyzers to loudspeakers. You can hear the tones. I heard great singers have specific frequencies so you can hear the "do re me" like music in the frequency spectrums tones. Anyway you may have a point digital and ADC can exceed analog. It's just that analog is...
  15. E

analog filters vs software filter/editing

Remember audio amplifiers and loudspeakers have been with us for over 100 years. ADC was just recent phenomenon that wasn't there even in the 1970s. So there must be plenty of analog narrow single frequency filters in museum? Which audio museum has that? So the official word to use is "analog...
Top Bottom