Recent content by ethanchiu10

1. E

StormAudio ISP 16 MK2 Review (AV Processor)

Not officially announced, but if you ask your local dealer for a quote, you will get one, and it is in the same price bracket. It shouldn't be a surprise anyway, its just like stand-alone processors costing more than receivers.
  2. E

StormAudio ISP 16 MK2 Review (AV Processor)

Except it will costs the same as the MK3 anyway lol.
  3. E

Kef LS50 meta (+ sub + Benchmark AHB2) or Genelec 8331a (+ sub)

8341A here, and there is 0 hiss even if I turn it up to max in GLM.
  4. E

KEF LS60 Wireless Just Announced

If we were talking about something else other than music, maybe I can agree with you. But you can't seriously think the people that create the music that you enjoy do not enjoy it themselves. There is no separating work and pleasure when it comes to (enjoyable) music. Like do you really think...
  5. E

But thats like saying you can't relax at a golf course by using professional golf clubs. Using pro equipment does not take away from the enjoyment of music. Lets not be silly here. I would bet most music professionals very much enjoy "working" on their music and may very well feel "relaxed"...
  6. E

Genelec GLM Review (Room EQ & Setup)

They briefly talked about it at the live launch. You can rewatch it here https://app.hopin.com/events/glm-4-2-launch-12-00-eest/replay/TGl2ZXN0cmVhbVJlY29yZGluZzo3MzgwMzQ=
  7. E

Wow! Genelec GRADE looks amazingly useful

Wow thats an amazing score, especially for an immersive setup!
  8. E

Wow! Genelec GRADE looks amazingly useful

This is way beyond what I expected. Wow! These guys are truly pros.
  9. E

A 5 channel LS60w + LS50w setup where you only have to plug in power to each, and a single HDMI to one of them would be sooo good.
  10. E

Genelec GLM software and the 7350A Subwoofer

So even though I'm using my stereo to watch movies, I should keep that off? And my plan is to get 3x 8341A + 2x 8331A + 2x 7350A, in that case, how should it be setup in GLM?
  11. E

I see theres also a "LFE Channel" checkbox, do you know if that should be checked when using 2 subs in stereo?
  12. E

Where was it? I'm looking at buying a second 7350 too.
  13. E

PS Audio FR30 speakers

That's like saying people don't buy Porsches for status because they are cheap compared to Bugattis.
  14. E

Anything better than Genelec?

But isnt that exactly why this very forum was created? Audio can be very subjective, and everyones experience can be different due to many factors such as the room, or perhaps even the mood. Thats why so many people come here to find scientific measurements. Genelecs have been shown through...
  15. E

Sub 25K active speaker/system choice

"Today we still receive requests for repairs and spare parts for products manufactured in the early 1980s – and we are able to service most of them." - Warranty and Product Lifetime - Genelec Its certainly one of the main reasons I choose to go with Genelec over other manufacturers of...
Top Bottom