Recent content by Ericglo

1. E

Like Blondes?

I am not sure what is going on. PE doesn't have the Fountek ribbons anymore, but list the remarkably similar GRS.
  2. E

Like Blondes?

Is that the Fountek ribbon or GRS?
  3. E

Yamaha NS1000 help and advice

http://www.troelsgravesen.dk/Yamaha-NS1000.htm
  4. E

New Mesanovic CDM65 monitors

Excellent job. I know they aren't out yet, but it is always interesting to see new speakers with great measurements. Were the new Epique drivers considered? https://www.parts-express.com/Epique-E150HE-44-5-1-2-DVC-MMAG-Subwoofer-4-Ohm-per-Coil-295-102?quantity=1
  5. E

Ascend Acoustics Announces New Klippel NFS-Optimized Sierra Towers and Horizon Center

It should be remembered that Amir had the issue with measuring a set of speakers a couple of years ago that differed from the manufacturer. It ended up being the environment was to cold.
  6. E

Ascend Acoustics Announces New Klippel NFS-Optimized Sierra Towers and Horizon Center

They are coming out with a new HT tower. Search on Dennis's posts and you will find info about it.
  7. E

I am curious why Ascend went with the 6" driver instead of a smaller driver for the midrange. Seas has smaller drivers in that lineup. I am not criticizing the decision. Just curious. My old PSB Stratus Golds used a 6" for a mid.
  8. E

New Towers-BMR Philharmonic, Revel F208, or other?

I wonder if the new GMS ribbons might have been an alternative. Not sure if there are any differences between them and the old Founteks.
  9. E

Dennis, Did Tectonic improve this new BMR? It is a lot more expensive, so I hope they did something to justify it.
  10. E

Steinway Lyngdorf MODEL D

Someone seriously reported that post?
  11. E

He works for the thescreeningroom.com. You could also put in a call to Amir's company Madrona.
  12. E

Maybe, but how many rich people really care that much about audio to research and spend lots of money on audio equipment? The fact is some people like nice looking products that have an excellent fit and finish. I have seen SL products and they look nice. Are they worth the money? That is a...
  13. E

That doesn't really clarify the relationship. IIRC at Cedia a couple of years ago, they said it was Lyngdorf using the Steinway name.
  14. E

Isn't Steinway the piano maker different from Lyngdorf?
Top Bottom