Recent content by EReich

1. E

Bookshelf Speakers for Living room setup

Woah! Thank you suggesting the T5V!! I actually think these are perfect! Depending on how much I spend on the TV I might actually bump up to the T8V.. And these speakers are german made! Ze wife is german! Is this fate? LOL!
  2. E

Thank your for the recommendation escape2.. It is tempting for the price and it has a subwoofer out too damn.
  3. E

Oh nice. I'll keep this in mind. Thank you..
  4. E

I didn't want to go over $700 for the speakers. I'm sitting approximately 8-10 feet.. I don't have a tape measure on hand. Just moved in and haven't unpacked yet.
  5. E

You guys are awesome but I think I've made up my mind. I think I'll just stick to active speakers for now till I can settle down on the new place. Might just go for the Kali LP-6 or JBL 308P MKII and pair it with the SMSL M500(which I already have) as a preamp. The TV takes priority on the...
  6. E

Ohh I see. So I was looking through Amir's reviews here. I don't think I've seen a decent speaker amplifier that's on the budget side that has the same measurements as the Topping DACs/Headphone amps.. Anything you can recommend?
  7. E

Do you have a link where I can purchase speaker wires? Might just stick with active speakers since its less complicated for me. Just need 2 long XLR cables and I'm set.
  8. E

Hi, I am fairly new into this hobby and I've only had experience buying desktop DACs and AMPs. Now I wanted to try and setup a bookshelf speaker setup for my living room and will be using the SMSL m500 as my DAC. Initially I wanted to buy Active Speakers and was interested in the iLoud MTMs...
  9. E

SMSL M500 DAC and HP Amp Review

Oh my goodness. It worked!! Thank you so much!!
  10. E

SMSL M500 DAC and HP Amp Review

Hi... I've had the SMSL M500 since last year January and the remote control stopped working entirely. I thought it needed a battery replacement but that did nothing. Is there a remote control sold separately to replace these? Any help would be really appreciated :(
  11. E

Review and Measurements of Grace Design Balanced DAC

Well right now I'm just using the D50/Atom stack.. And I don't hear any hum at all.. As far as what I've read here so far, benefits of having balanced is eliminating unwanted noise and deliver higher clean voltage to headphones.. So people claiming that they get better "Sound Quality"with...
  12. E

And here I am under the impression that I can just use my D50 to feed my upcoming 789 with SE and be able to use the balanced out just for more power.. Now I'm thinking of canceling the order since it will prompt me to spend more for another balanced DAC -_-
  13. E

Correct me if I'm wrong.. Doesn't a DAC require 2 chips to be truly balanced? Dual mono? I just started this hobby and have limited understanding as to the components of a DAC..
  14. E

Does this have two AKM chips? Or just one?
  15. E

Review and Measurements of the Topping D70 DAC

Doesn't look to bad I guess. Thank you kind sir.
Top Bottom