Recent content by enomiss

1. E

Topping L30 Headphone Amplifier Review

Thanks, well, I don't have the old one anymore. Anyway, it doesn't really matter. Probably production tolerances... Does anyone know if these can drive Aeon NOIRE or Aeon 2 Closed?
  2. E

Guys I'm using my replacement for several months now. One thing I noticed is that I have to turn the volume knob more than with my previous unit. I don't consider it to be a problem, but I'm curious for the explanation. Are there variations between production units or is it a result of the...
  3. E

Topping E30 DAC Review

Trying to download new Topping driver, but download link seems dead. Download - TOPPING (tpdz.net) Any other source to download? Btw, is are there release notes?
  4. E

I thought the same about the area where I live. Never ESD issues at home. Until I started working at a different office 2 weeks ago. Everyone in the room where I sit has tons of ESD issues. I experience it on daily basis. I think the building/room has a huge effect and can create an ESD...
  5. E

Just received my replacement. Very happy :) Seems to get less warm too. I was surprised it was shipped how fats it was delivered. They didn't choose the cheapest delivery method. Kudos to Topping!
  6. E

Usually these types of products are the best among their kind after several improvements. Personally, I often prefer to buy products that have been addressed with improvements over products with no story. Companies under a magnifying glass make superb products. If it was not for the critical...
  7. E

February keeps circulating, but if I remember correctly, February was mentioned before the ESD issue was investigated. Perhaps there is an easy fix that they can implement directly in the current manufacturing process.
  8. E

Amazing! Thanks. A lot of people will be happy hearing that.
  9. E

I'm also seriously waiting for my clarity on this. I can start the replacement program with my shop, but I am just waiting for this...
  10. E

@JohnYang1997 Within the replacement program, is it possible to add a note that one is willing to wait for an ESD fixed version to be send out as preplacement? Are you first cleaning 2012 stock for the replacements and do you continue to produce the non ESD fixed version until the fix is...
  11. E

Contacted my Dutch dealer. I have to send the unit without accessories to them. They make pics and send the data to Topping, then Topping directly sends a new unit from their factory to me. It should be a pretty quick process, since Topping is not waiting for my L30 to arrive in China. The...
  12. E

On a related note, why do headphones not offer a protection mechanism for receiving bursts of too much voltage (to my understandign this is what blows them up)? Or do some headphones do? Any way to check? And are speakers less sensitive to blow up from this? In short, is there a way to calculate...
  13. E

I apologize, wasn't ment personal. I would just not accept ending up with a non stack solution. End of L30 would mean end of E30 for me. I did a lot of research finding a nice small stack for on my desk that has good availability in Europe. If I can't use L30 anymore, wouldn't know what to do.
  14. E

Who pays for sending it back? Why is sending back needed after the research is done? Serial number of purchase is enough. What happens to the (perhaps better) warranty that one had with the original purchase? For example I bought it from a Dutch webshop, I explicitly chose that over the cheaper...
  15. E

Worthless comment. We (most) buy L30 cos we buy E30. We (most) want the combo. E30 plus whatever looks horrible on desk.
Top Bottom