Recent content by emilkoz

1. E

Buchardt Anniversary 10 Measurements and Review

That's what I thought but read W in this review https://www.soundstagesimplifi.com/index.php/equipment-reviews/252-buchardt-audio-anniversary-10-active-loudspeakers-and-platin-stereo-hub-wisa-transmitter. Congrats on a very nice speaker Mads!
  2. E

Buchardt Anniversary 10 Measurements and Review

Does the A10 use X or W purifi driver?
  3. E

Buckeye 3 Channel Purifi Amplifier Review (2nd)

Sorry and yes as Julf guessed, I'm in the active camp :).
  4. E

Buckeye 3 Channel Purifi Amplifier Review (2nd)

I always wondered how these multichannel amps work with the tweeter. The hypex fusion amps had the nice option of 100 w channel. Eigentakt 250w< what will it do to a tweeter performance wise? Is’nt it totally overkill to use all those watts and dollars for the tweeter?
  5. E

Sigberg Audio Manta (12" wideband cardioid active speakers) development thread

Ok then got it from start but the second quote threw me off. Hence confused :). While being a noob I have this fantasy (one must dream right?) to trial and error something using Purifi 10 inch and waveguided bliesma t34b crossing around 1200hz. I assume the D&D 8c woofer suffers from...
  6. E

Sigberg Audio Manta (12" wideband cardioid active speakers) development thread

The following got me, a noob, a bit confused. Aren’t these two statements contradictory? Was the reduced efficiency avoided or not? Post 42 ”As the frequency range of a cardioid system increases, you'll get gradually increasing cancellation towards the front and reduced efficiency. This is...
  7. E

Development thread: High-end dual opposing 10" subwoofer: Sigberg Audio 10D

Sorry to bother I just realized where my brain farted. ‍♂️
  8. E

Ok gotcha! But cancelling inside a sealed box how is that bad? There’s no output there? Probably a long answer so feel free to point to what basic physics I need to read up on. But how come the dual opposed drivers don’t cancel each other (other than mechanical force)?
  9. E

Why is internal volume necessary with dual opposed drivers? Don’t they cancel each other? Couldn’t this subwoofer have been made even smaller I mean?
  10. E

BEYMA 12XA30ND 12" Coaxial Driver Impressions

Happy to have stumbled upon this thread. Been wanting to build OBs for a while and recently noticed PAPs new coax version is (modified?) Beymas 10cx300. I’m looking to use these with 18 inch Beyma woofers for bass duty. I’ve enjoyed KEFS coaxial bookshelf speakers. But in OB, does point source...
Top Bottom