Recent content by elole

1. E

SMSL DL200 the best ever value DAC/AMP?

Can this be used as preamp for active speakers?
  2. E

TANCHJIM Space Portable Headphone Adapter Review

I had to Google translate the app settings. It was also in Chinese despite the settings. If you can also change the space's settings via app, then yeah it's already at the latest firmware
  3. E

I'm not sure which is which, but I do know the usual English names for the filters, you could continue searching from there. In order: 1 (short delay fast roll-off) 2 (short delay slow roll-off) 3 (fast roll-off) 4 (slow roll-off)
  4. E

Ah understood Though there is also the added benefit of filters in the tanchjim app from the same site should you be interested
  5. E

Hmm What do you mean? With the firmware upgrade, your preferred volume should remain constant. For me, the default volume is way too high for sensitive iems.
  6. E

It works! Thanks, you are a saviour Now the dongle is useable!
  7. E

Hmm the tanchjim_Tool_V1.0.exe sensed the dongle but it's not sensing the hex file in the same folder... am I doing something wrong?
  8. E

nice! Can't wait to try it. I was not aware Tanchjim had an official website.
  9. E

Problem with this dongle, it does not save volume on board, so it might not be fun with sensitive iems where you have to adjust the volume down like 30 steps or so every time you plug it in your phone. (assuming you keep phone digital volume at max)
  10. E

Wharfedale Diamond 220 Budget Speaker Review

Is this powerful enough for 5m distance from listener? I want to use this for TV
  11. E

Topping L70 Headphone Amp Review

Are there any disadvantages using this as a preamp to active speakers instead of topping pre90?
  12. E

Topping DX1 mini desktop DAC & AMP

Do you think the channel imbalance at the bottom of volume range might be an issue for sensitive iems?
  13. E

Hmm i used a calculator I found on google, -14dB is equivalent to 20% of 0dB? And -2dB is 80% of 0dB. but what should I put here? -> ____ x 20/80% = final output. Should I just take the output power in mW from their specs? Sorry I'm just beginning to question how this works lol.
  14. E

Sorry if there is already a thread or guide on this. I'm curious which has more room on the knob for volume adjustment for iems, Topping E30 II (already have a D30pro to go with it) or DX1, on their lowest gain. I have an Atom amp but it doesnt give much room for adjustment as it gets too loud...
Top Bottom