Recent content by eLicky

1. E

WiiM Mini Streamer

Quite a few people on the Wiim forum were anxious about getting the MQA decoder popping noise corrected, they handed out a few beta/test firmwares then told everyone they'd release the public firmware within a few days. So it seems getting that done quickly was a priority hence the recent...
  2. E

WiiM Mini Streamer

Seems they might have fixed the issue I was having. https://wiim.community.forum/threads/tidal-mqa-unfolding-coming-to-wiim-mini.11/post-892 On the Wiim app on my phone it says MQA beta, but I understand there is a white list you must join to get the recent fix mentioned in the link above.
  3. E

WiiM Mini Streamer

I set the Wiim Mini up 24-hours ago from brand new, so assume its the latest MQA version.
  4. E

WiiM Mini Streamer

When I enable MQA on the Wiim app I am getting clicking / static noises via optical out playing some masters tracks on Tidal connect (W10 PC). It does so with both my Pro-ject S2 digital DAC and HDVD 800 (HD800 headphones matching DAC/Amp). I've tried the rendering / decoding settings but its...
  5. E

WiiM Mini Streamer

I own Blusound Node i2, just returned a Zen stream because of connectivity problems and had the Wiim Mini arrive today. The sound is good (I might even sell the Node) so IMO streamers like the above should be pretty worried.
  6. E

WiiM Mini Streamer

Thanks mate, helps a lot.
  7. E

WiiM Mini Streamer

Hi, I'm new here, thanks for having me. I've been reading about this little streamer but because of the frequent updates and dated information online I'm confused and have a question. Will this streamer play masters tracks through Tidal connect? I read (at some stage) Tidal connect only...
Top Bottom