Recent content by elguapo

1. E

SPL Phonitor X *Updated* Review (DAC & Headphone Amp)

This would be a hidden gem of Phonitor One d. Glad I own it.
  2. E

SPL Phonitor X *Updated* Review (DAC & Headphone Amp)

I read your article. But just would like to verify that Phonitor One d's voltage for amp. I thought SPL didn't put VOLTAiR 120V rail in Phonitor One d? The internal voltage is 17V...
  3. E

Denafrips ARES II USB R2R DAC Review

I've already mentioned I used HQPe "oversampling" to the maximum PCM rate. NOS mode is on DAC's side.
  4. E

Yes, HQPlayer applies LPF when doing upsampling / oversampling. I don't see any problem w/ it.
  5. E

Using HQPe to do the integer oversampling to the maximum PCM rate (1411.2 / 1536KHz), I thought it could enter the true NOS mode. Result is amazing to me at least. The filter I chose were 1x: sinc-M / Nx: closed-form-M, NS5 and set 18-bit for the DAC. I know DSD stream would not OS but just like...
  6. E

Firmware v3.6 the PCM is still limited to 768KHz and native DSD512. Just got Ares II but I need 1.5M / DSD1024 so flashed to v3.3.5 very happy with it.
  7. E

PreSonus HP4 4-Channel Headphone Amplifier

Curious about this, too. I personally think it's a very good, very neutral headphone amp. Especially when comparing different headphones listening experience in one time.
Top Bottom